Printing-Group, Inc. and its suppliers and designees provide this site (www.printing-group.com) and the site-related services, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below (the "Agreement"). By using the Site, you are acknowledging that you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. Turnaround Turnaround time for a print job where a PDF or hard copy proof is selected begins once the proof has been approved by you. If you did not select a PDF or a hard copy proof, turnaround time begins once your file is uploaded. If your job is approved by 2 P.M. BeiJing Time, turnaround time begins that business day. For example, a job with three-day turnaround that you approve by 2:00 pm Monday will be shipped out to you on Thursday afternoon. Please note: that if we are unable to print your files because they do not conform to our file requirements, your job status will be put "On Hold" and your turnaround time will be reset.
Allow additional business days for delivery based on the shipping method you selected. Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays do not count when calculating turnaround. Our turnaround times are an estimate, and are not to be confused with a guarantee. We assume no responsibility for delays caused by delivery carriers or any damages resulting from the failure to receive a job on time. Your order may arrive late due to unforeseen delays in delivery service, the breakdown of equipment, illness, etc
2. Payment Terms All orders must be prepaid. If you would like to pay by a regular check, your order will not print until the check has cleared. This may cause a significant delay in your order.
3. Quotations/Estimates Prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. Written estimates are good for 30 days. An estimate not accepted within 30 days may be changed.
4. Orders Printing-Group, Inc. reserves the right to use its sole discretion in refusing to print anything it deems improper or known to be illegal. Printing-Group, Inc. is not liable for any damages resulting from unwitting violation of copyright laws or illegal use of trade names or slogans. The client guarantees the legal title of all matter submitted to Printing-Group, Inc. for printing and/or publication.
5. Cancellations A request to cancel should be done by phone or mail to prevent the job from moving forward in the production process. Cancelled orders require compensation for incurred costs and related obligations at the time of cancellation. Due to our manufacturing procedures, you may only cancel an order without incurring additional fees prior to the preflighting of the artwork. Preflighting is the process of checking digital files to make sure they conform to our file specifications including but not limited to document size, bleed area, safe area, resolution and color mode. All requests for cancellations AFTER Preflighting of the artwork are subject to a minimum cancellation fee of 15%. Jobs in which we have sent out a Hard Copy proof will be subject to 15% cancellation fee along with the cost of shipping the Hard Copy proof. No refunds will be given for orders cancelled after your job has been added to a Press Sheet.
6. Accuracy of Specifications Quotations are based on the accuracy of the specifications provided. Printing-Group, Inc. can requote a job at the time of submission if the art does not conform to the information on which the original estimate was based. Orders placed with Printing-Group, Inc. are to the client's knowledge correct, and there are no conditions or agreements relating to the order which are not written or accompanying said order.
7. Liability Printing-Group, Inc. liability shall be limited to the stated selling price to the customer of any defective goods, and shall in no event include special, consequential, incidental, indirect or similar damages, including without limitation, lost profits. Printing-Group, Inc. warrants that every product manufactured by it meets industry standard for such product and is free of any material defect in workmanship. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Printing-Group, Inc. makes no other warranty and no actions or words of Printing-Group, Inc. or its officers, employees or agents shall constitute a warranty.
8. Indemnification The customer represents that it has the legal right to produce all printed materials ordered from Printing-Group, Inc. In the event that a charge, claim or demand, or arbitration, action or proceeding (collectively, a "Claim") is made or commenced against Printing-Group, Inc. based upon, relating to or arising from the alleged wrongful acts of the customers, or alleging that the printing performed or product produced by Printing-Group, Inc. ordered by the customer:
9. Electronic Manuscripts/Images It is the client's responsibility to maintain a copy of the original computer files, artwork and transparencies. Printing-Group, Inc. is not responsible for accidental loss or damage to media supplied by the client or for errors on supplied artwork furnished by the client. Until Printing-Group, Inc. can evaluate digital input, no claims or promises are made about our ability to work with jobs submitted in digital format, and no liability is assumed for problems that may arise. Any additional translating, editing, or programming needed to utilize client-supplied files will be charged at our current rates. Printing-Group, Inc. does not archive your work for longer than it takes to produce the final product. Please save your work!
10. Alterations/Corrections Client alterations must be specified in writing and must include all corrections or changes from the original specifications. Such work will be charged at our current rates.
11. Prepress Proofs When requested by the customer, Printing-Group, Inc. will submit color proofs for the customer's review and approval. Shipping charges associated with sending the proof will be displayed during the checkout process. Proofs must be returned, at the customer’s expense, to Printing-Group, Inc. marked "O.K ." or "Revised Proof Required" and signed by the customer. Until the proof is returned, no additional work will be performed. Printing-Group, Inc. will not be responsible for undetected production errors if:
12. Color Proofing Because of differences in equipment, paper, inks, and other conditions between color proofing and production pressroom operations, a "pleasing color" variation between color proofs and the completed job [as determined by generally accepted trade technical methods] is to be expected. When such a variation occurs, it will be considered acceptable performance.
13. Customer Supplied Proofs Inkjet and laser prints are known to look substantially different than offset printing. We offer quick turnaround and low prices by printing to a "pleasing color" standard, using standard ink densities. There is no guarantee that your finished piece will match your printed sample. This is due to the varying results from different output devices including inkjet printers, continuous tone proofing devices, and film-based proofs.
14. Electronic PDF Proofs In order to provide an avenue for faster turnarounds, Printing-Group, Inc. may supply an electronic PDF proof when requested by the customer. PDF proofs are optimized for fast web downloads. Furthermore, due to the variation in monitor colors and adjustments, PDF proofs may not provide an accurate color representation of the final printed work. It is recommended that a hard copy proof be purchased for all color critical work.
15. Overruns/Underruns Printing-Group, Inc. will normally deliver the exact quantity of goods ordered plus a small additional amount. There is no extra charge for the additional amount. In the event of a significant underrun, Printing-Group Inc. may bill for the actual quantity delivered. The generally accepted trade practice is plus or minus 10%.
16. Delivery Charges for delivery of materials and supplies from the client or the client's supplier to Printing-Group, Inc. are not included in quotations unless specified. Printing-group, Inc. is not responsible for delays and/or damage incurred during shipping. Title for finished work passes to the customer upon delivery to the carrier at shipping point; or upon mailing of invoices for the finished work or its segments, whichever comes first.
17. Claims Claims for defects, damages, or shortages must be made by the client in writing no later than 5 calendar days after delivery. If no such claim is made, Printing-Group, Inc. and the client will understand that the job has been accepted. By accepting the job, the client acknowledges that Printing-Group, Inc.'s performance has fully satisfied all terms, conditions and specifications.
18. Disputes & Venue Any dispute arising from or in connection with this Contract shall be submitted to China International Economic and Trade Commission for arbitration which shall be conducted in accordance with the Commission's arbitration rules in effect at the time of applying for arbitration. The arbitral award is final and binding upon both parties.
19. Right to Subcontract Printing-Group, Inc. shall have the right to assign any portion of the work required to another contractor.
20. Workmanship Guarantee We guarantee all orders to be free of defects in workmanship. If any order does not match the generally accepted trade standards, we will reprint the order or issue the customer a refund at our discretion.
21. Privacy Statement Any information Printing-Group, Inc. collects from order processing or from any inquiries is not shared with any other company. Your information is only used for contact, billing, and shipping purposes.
22. Samples Printing-Group, Inc. may use your product for samples or advertising purposes, unless notified in writing of its inability to do so. In the event of a written notice, Printing-Group, Inc. will cease its usage of your product within 30 days of receipt of the notice. Any usage of the product for samples or advertising purposes prior to the receipt of the written notice will be deemed as acceptable.
23. Design Specifications All artwork submitted must meet the guidelines as set forth by Printing-Group, Inc. Files which do not meet these requirements will be rejected or corrected at Printing-Group, Inc. discretion. Time spent for correcting or conforming improper artwork will be billed at the current rates.
24. All Sales Are Final Since each job is custom created for its owner, it can not be reused or resold to other clients.
26. Force Majeure If the shipment of contracted goods is prevented or delayed in whole or in part by reasons of war , earthquake, flood, fire, storm, heavy snow, or other causes of force majeure, Printing-Group shall not be liable for non-shipment or late shipment of the goods.
27. Changes Printing-Group, Inc. may change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless stated otherwise.